Registration for September, 2017 is ongoing.
Please use the Fowler Avenue Entrance
Our Lady of Peace offers-
- High expectations, challenging standards, and curriculum for all children
- Meaningful participation in all aspects of school, including extra curricular, academic activities, and assessments
- Good leadership and organizational vitality
- Spiritual growth and participation in daily prayer, weekly Mass and special prayer services
- Leadership opportunities through Student Council and Enrichment programs and National Junior Honor Society
- Parents as an integral part of the school
- Programs that provide high quality and challenging education to children with all learning modalities
- Committees to ensure all students educational needs are met
Be an integral part of cultivating and nurturing the spiritual and academic growth of your child. Become part of the OLP family!
For more information or to set up a visit call the office at 516-593-4884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 year old Nursery Program - 2, 3 and 5 Days
9:00AM - 12:00PM ~ 8:00AM to 12:00PM ~ 8:00AM to 1:00PM
4 year old Pre- K Program - 5 Days
9:00AM - 1:00PM ~ 8:00AM to 1:00PM ~ 8:00AM to 2:30PM
Kindergarten to 5th Grade
Middle School - Grades 6 -8
8:00AM - 2:40PM After school program available.
New 2 Year Old Play Group - February 28 - May 11th
Children will be introduced to a class setting with structured activities including stories, songs, crafts and social interaction. Class begins with adult and child participation and transitions to child only.
*A Great Academic Reputation
*A Safe and Positive Environment, Allergy Awareness program
*Band, Jr. Chorus, Select Choir,Concerts, Marching Unit, School Plays
*Spanish Program starting in Kindergarten
*Computer Lab, Smart Boards in every classroom
*Ipads starting in the 4th grade
*Social Studies Fair, Speech Contests, Math Bee,
Science Fair and Field Trips
*Middle School Sports program - Basketball, Softball,
*On-line Library System with a full time librarian
*Service Club, School Newspaper, Yearbook and